My Top Videos

Sunday, June 11, 2006

My Blogs World 16!

Cross Fingers! This is my 16th blog in blogger. I am intended to make Google leave the Web ;-) or share 100000% of its revenues with me;-) hahaha

When I first wanted to choose the name of this blog as Hello World, I couldn't. There're some hello world blogs out there. Not bad to see. But that educational system is absolutely invaluable unless you create, create and create also ... I say create your vision on a web page that helps people find what they want. You will find yourself too, when you read your blog later.

Anyway, here on My Blogs World I'll keep you posted. You'll keep me posted too, if you have that much more information about blogging nice,,, or wise,,, or sometimes pretty crazy.

Cheers

2 comments:

Peaceful Blog said...

Hey, I have just noticed that I put the headline for this first post on my blogs world as My Blogs World 16!





Could I get back to that age. I love being 16;-)

Anonymous said...

Ha, ha, ha! Fantastic dialogue.

Enjoyed.

My Blogs Worldwide Followers

My Videos

Khalid Osman's Network