My Top Videos

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Blogs Burning Like the Phoenix!

Writing short articles is my habits when I edit columns. Some of my colleagues say that I am my language master. I don’t guard the classics as I am not an old language guard, but I know I need some instructions to implement writing good articles.

I have forgotten them while burning myself writing for more than 30 years. I don't know them any more but I know how to write topics like this one in perfect language. I in fact lost them while escaping my land for almost 30+ years becuase of bad politics.

This could be a purpose for my blogs world to obtain wisdom. Is it the wisdom of my spirit, my words or my topics?! I don’t know much about this as I know burning yourself in doing what you most love to do will just make you that phoenix.

I re-edited this post on 29/04/2010 to add only the following:

The Phoenix is published and printed 3 months ago -- maybe, and it is here at http://www.ezine-act-politics-business-and-love.com/phoenix-order.html

No comments:

My Blogs Worldwide Followers

My Videos

Khalid Osman's Network