My Top Videos

Monday, June 12, 2006

BLOGGING LIKE KISSING!

I am committed to this blogging industry, searching for means to formulate my thoughts around, vehicles to carry those thoughts, inspirational letters and words, to arrange for a rendezvous with success.

I love to deeply keep this rendezvous pretty simple, so that I'll get the complete pleasure of a promised K.I.S.S. Why not, since my commitment is to communicate between those opinions; and to communicate them through different channels for others to pick.

Yes, success is my concerns. So, I am committed too to enlighten others to prepare polite attempts for further success. This is mainly because I; and absolutely others want to be addicted to success only. Failures are not in my encyclopaedia.

So, in this session, I am looking further for a process, I found myself thinking high about it all the time, to connect those different thoughts and ideas which appear throughout all those 16 blogs, into one thread of intellectuality.

Happy pick up.

No comments:

My Blogs Worldwide Followers

My Videos

Khalid Osman's Network