My Top Videos

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Building a Network of Lenses

I have built some lenses to get my multicultural projects into tires. I stared first by building lenses to my multicultural projects. After a couple of days, I needed to get an idea, which says, Play Games Not Wars some lenses and connect it to my multicultural projects to reflect a message for love and peace.

I could not find games to reflect this idea except Wolfenstein 3D, because I know more about it and I play it sometimes. Therefore, I wrote the article on how to play that games and use some new tactics and why you may need to play it. I found playing that game solves some kinds of depressions.

Well, I was not satisfied, as my intention was to create greater content to strengthen my multicultural projects. I then thought of the Squadron of Poets' Group to get some poets and critics involved in some activities.

That group leads me to create the Squadron of Poets' lenses to reflect the complete idea and to strengthen the multicultural project.

Well, I focused on building theme-focused lenses that lead to the generation of tires after tires to those lenses. I then started getting them a store to fund the whole project.

No comments:

My Blogs Worldwide Followers

My Videos

Khalid Osman's Network